Monday, August 25, 2008

Kids


I realized yesterday that our 2 kids,Alexandra (23) AND Gregory(21),will be home in about 3 1/2 months and I got so excited! You might think, "that's a ways off" but they haven't been home since last Christmas. I think about them every day. I do talk to them regularly via phone but I long to put my arms around them and kiss them (they still let me do that!) As time has passed, I realize how much they are maturing and I am so proud of them!

If your kids are still at home and drive you crazy from time to time, it's all good! And, be careful that you always enjoy them- before you know it, they'll be off somewhere far from you. But, we are their stewards- the Lord owns them and He gives us the AWESOME privilege of having them bless our lives! Thank you Lord, for children, especially OURS!

No comments: