Monday, October 19, 2009

Am I so busy? Or (dare I say), so lazy that I haven't blogged since Feb????

Or well, better late than never. Greg keeps telling me to blog and I have ignored his advice. So, I decided to heed his "counsel" and do it!........ Just to catch you up to date- we've been crazy busy with BPC (BridgePoint Church). Lots going on-Breakthrough Events, summer picnics, City Reach (a huge outreach event that takes place in Aug), kicking off the fall with OTHER stuff. But the biggest thing has been us transitioning into a church building just a few weeks ago- the Lord just made a way in only a way that HE can. And here I am- feel like I've been in the middle of a tornado- just spinning and spinning around in the center. .. I have a blessed life- everything I do involves our fulltime commitment to the Lord- and in the midst of all the activity I have a joy that hardly ever diminshes- and I owe my joy and my life to Jesus- He is my all and everything. Serving God is a dream come true for me and my husband and our level of gratitude is very high.... thanks you, Lord. I love you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Francine, Please pray for us we are in a really bad way right now.Pray that God gives us a solution to our dilema.John prayes constantly as do I but a little more cant hurt! Thanks Liz & Pooch